We understand that even though we provide high-quality products and will do the best so that you are satisfied that some products may not fit your needs. We offer refunds and exchanges.
You have the right to return your order within 14 days. This period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier acquires physical possession of the ordered goods. To exercise this right you must inform us of your decision by a clear written statement sent by email to us and request an RMA number - you can do this by contacting our customer service - Returns department. To meet the deadline period, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before this period has expired.
After this period has passed a return or cancellation is no longer possible.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Any goods not fitting that criteria are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If you purchase goods, you have the right to examine them under conditions comparable to those in a store. This means that any non-defective item that you want to return must be in perfect condition. We understand that you will open the box and test the device. Any non-defective returned items, that have obviously been used for its purpose, mistreated or broken and returned are subject to a minimum 25% fee or returned to you at our discretion. You are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged upon arrival. This must be reported immediately to our Customer Service and if possible to the delivery courier prior to excepting the shipment.
Any return shipping, handling costs, taxes, customs fees and other expenses are for the customer to bear, and the returned goods are the customer's responsibility until we receive them.
When returning higher-valued products we recommend using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee we will receive your returned item and are not liable for any damage or loss while in-transit.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Returning the goods
First please contact our Customer Service - Returns department, and request an RMA Number. We will get back to you within 24-to-48-hours (on a regular business day). After receiving an approved RMA number you must return the goods to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you had communicated your intent to cancel and return your order or goods. This deadline is met if you post the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
All returns should include the original purchase invoice and any further documentation needed to reach its destination, such as customs papers or similar. Customs and any other requirements fall under the responsibility of the customer.
The goods should be returned to our company address, or as directed by customer service.
Titova cesta 39
All shipments must include a valid RMA number. Any shipments received without a valid RMA number or posted past the legally binding post-date will be returned back to the sender without being processed.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and the payment will be returned back to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days from the time of this approval.
Exempted goods that cannot be returned
This return policy and the right to return or cancel the ordered goods does not apply to the following:
- Personalized or Customized goods made to customer's specifications
- Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery
- Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items
- Sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery
- A newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications
Products purchased from us are covered with a manufacturer Warranty of 2-Years from the date of purchase. If the item should become faulty within this period we will repair it or, if that should not be possible, exchange it for you at our discretion. No credit will be given to purchase other products
Our service department will communicate the status of your warranty claim within 14-days of receiving your item. Any reported defects will be removed by us within 30 days of receiving the faulty goods.
All goods covered by warranty will include a warranty card.
Any goods returned for a warranty claim must include the original receipt and the warranty card.
Returned goods should contain the description of the malfunction or flaw.
All warranty claims must come with a valid RMA Number.
To exercise the warranty for the product within the given warranty period the customer should return the product to us in the same way as outlined under the Return Policy. All Warranty claims will be subject to the same Return Policy and handling as outlined above unless otherwise noted.
Shipping costs and any additional expenses to deliver the goods to us for warranty and from us from warranty back to the customer are for the customer to bear.
Warranty applies to goods that were used as intended and according to the manufacturer's instructions. Therefore warranty will not apply to:
- Goods misused or used improperly and therefore damaged will not be subject to warranty.
- Warranty will not be recognized in case of damage of mechanical nature.
- Warranty will not apply to plastic damage, such as scratches, markings or broken plastic parts.
- Any damage caused by fault of the user as well as unauthorized repairs, alterations or changes will not be subject to warranty.
- Use of unauthorized or incompatible third-party accessories with the goods will not be subject to warranty.
- Damage caused by excessive exploitation of the equipment or use of it in unsuitable conditions.
- Any damages resulting from natural phenomenons such as and not limited to water damage, fire damage, lightning damage will not be subject to warranty,
Repairs or exchanges that fall under warranty will be free-of-charge and without any cost to the customer.
After the warranty period has expired, any claims will be chargeable including any applicable shipping costs, customs, labour and materials costs and are for the customer to bear.
Denied Warranty claims
If warranty is denied, we will notify you to collect the goods. The goods must be collected within 30-days of notification that warranty was denied in order to avoid storage fees. After 30-days these storage fees apply:
- 31-40 days: 10% of total product value
- 41-50 days: 25% of total product value
- 51-60 days: 35% of total product value
- over 60 days: 50% of total product value
- over 90 days: product is considered abandoned and will be disposed of in accordance with the law.